Thursday, September 01, 2011

Ooops!

Honestly, I don't know where the time goes - yet again I'm late getting around to blogging the cards I made for the last set of Crafty Templates.  This set are particularly lovely and it was quite hard to decide which to use.  Usually I have a favourite among the templates, but this time I couldn't choose which I liked best! So in no particular order :-), here are my cards made with the August templates and lots of the gorgeous stash that comes in this month's optional Crafty Goodies Kit

Baby Bottle Template
I've used two sizes of the bottles for my card, papers and card from the Crafty Goodies Kit, Spellbinders Circle die for the edge of the bib, Craft Robo to cut the 
plain large circle and a punch for the inner circle
Turquoise seam binding from  Creative Treasures and a button from my stash
Girls Bicycle Template
This is such a cute template and I'm sure I'll use this again and fill the basket with 
shopping bags, books, flowers etc.  
I hand cut the little presents using scraps of the papers in the kit 
adhered first onto card scraps
From the Crafty Goodies Kit I've used: papers, flowers, peach and lemon card
Other stash: button twine, brads
flower punch
Lighthouse template:
I love this template! Leo's added a few sentiments to the templates this time, including one especially for this one, but as you can see, I forgot to add it! 
From the Goodies Kit I've used: papers(background, little yachts), 
lemon card, seagull pin (it's soooo cute!!!)
Other stash: card (grey, fawn, red, white)
Corner punch from a MS PatP set
The yachts are hand-cut

All info about Crafty Templates and the Crafty Goodies Kit can be found HERE .  The templates are always fun and great to use and build up into an amazing library of inspiration for every occasion!
Right, I'm off now to try and get some things ticked off my ever-growing to-to list, which never seems to become a "done" list....
Hopefully I'll also get time to go and do some blog-hopping too as it seems ages since I had time to catch up with what my crafty friends have been up to lately.
Thanks for visiting today, I hope the sun is shining wherever you are 

3 comments:

Traceyr said...

Lovely cards Kathy - tee hee to the seagull on the lighthouse. And how cute do those baby bottles look? :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Kathy!! x

Angelnorth said...

Cute projects, love the baby bottles and the seagull pin!