Thursday, February 11, 2010

More than Words....

.... by Extreme is one of my most favourite songs - so will do nicely for the title of this post.  Even though there's only one word involved actually.

OK so that's not strictly true either, because all you'll see for certain is one letter or the word.  The word I'm talking about is the one I chose for my chipboard word book, which is part of the current kit on Bubbly Funk.

If you popped in to see my work desk for "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday" yesterday you'll have seen some of this project peeping out from under a sheet of paper!

The rest of the letters will be revealed as I get the pages made. You can try guessing what the finished word is going to be if you really want to :-)

I decided to see if it would be possible to add extra pages in between those with a letter at the end of them - does that make any sense?  Maybe the pictures will help show what I mean.

Here's the reverse of a letter page and my extra page which I cut from a piece of chipboard

And next, the other side of the extra page and the front of the next letter page. 


I used chipboard for the extra page, but adding a few more pages would be no problem if you used Bazzill pages instead.
You can see more photos and read about what I used on these by clicking HERE
I'm using my current fave sei Moravia papers throughout my book as they are just perfect for all the pages I need to do.  Is this the time to admit that I've already bought another set of them because I love them so much? hehehe
Still got loads to do so I'm not going to waffle or procrastinate today (honestly, I'm really not!)
Hoping to catch up on my blog-hopping at the weekend

7 comments:

tracy said...

very nice kathy :)

Hazel said...

Glad to hear you're not procrastinating today, Kathy (long may it last - lol!) - super crafting, as ever x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

looking good

Karen said...

ooo my fave place in the world!!! Off to see the rest now, lovely work XXX

Julia Dunnit said...

Perfect papers Kathy...album's looking fab...will reserve judgement on guessing the word!

Janice said...

ooh exciting stuff.

Traceyr said...

Great colours and photos Kathy can't wait to see the finished book. :)