Monday, February 22, 2010

A Bit Late Getting Funky


I keep forgetting to give the Get Funky challenge for February a shout - but as there's still a whole week left, it's not too late to remind everyone.  If you join in you'll be in with a chance of winning £20 worth of  Fabulous Funky Hand goodies, which can't be bad, can it?

The theme this month is "I Love Crafting" which means that you can make anything you like - as long as you use some of Funky Hand's papers etc on your project.

There are some great examples from the Funky Hand Gang to help get you thinking - so do pop over and see them all, some of them are things you may have spotted on the various Ideal World and Create & Craft shows that Anice has been doing to promote the new "Dreams Come True" CD

For my team entry this month I've added my memo block made with one of the colour collections from the CD - I love the way they work so well together.


Thanks for popping by

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy
Gorgeous papers on your little notebook.
Christine x

Angelnorth said...

Love the bright funky look of this memo block Kathy, I'd probably just admire it rather than actually write myself any reminders in it!

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw love the funkiness of your funky notebook...like Angelnorth, I maynot be able to use it tho....!

Mel X said...

Wow, those papers are really funky! Love em and your little book!

Hope your well chuck

Mel X