Friday, January 12, 2007

Can you help?

A couple of weeks ago the lovely Janine left a comment here which didn't load onto the blog. I thought if I just left it eventually it would sort itself out, but it hasn't. It looks as though I have a comment still to moderate, but when I go to the comment moderation page it says "there are no comments to moderate". When new ones come in they load fine - but just leave this poor lost little comment sitting there looking sad and lonely as a "1 comment to moderate" on my dashboard.

Does anyone know how I can fix it?
Pretty please?

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Kathy

May you can copy the message into a comment box & post it - if you know what I mean - instead of using the comment moderation function ...

xo, Pearl

Anonymous said...

eeeks can't help you there sorry....I am only familiar with wordpress

Kathy said...

I think the comments are already on the messages, Pearl - it's the bit on the dashboard that says i have some that I can't get rid of!

I might have to ask Blogger helpdesk...eeek