Monday, August 03, 2009

Quickity Quick

Haven't got much time today as we have visitors arriving tomorrow and even though I said "I'm not leaving everything till the last minute" a couple of weeks back, guess what?

So before I go and find a duster (I believe there are such things in existence.....), and that big purple and green thing which sucks up the dirt, etc etc I thought I'd pop in here to show the card I made yesterday. It was a rush order from Hubby's office and is a bit bigger than the cards I usually make being A5, or whatever that is in "card" size-speak. My fave size to work with is a 14cm sq, but as it turned out this card was the perfect size to fit 4 chipboard letters on!

The Monthly Challenges that up till now have appeared on the Bubbly Scrumptious emag now have a blog all of their own to star on. There will be a prize every month too - you can find the blog HERE
The August challenge is Monograms - you can use them in any way you like.
I'm going to link this card to the blog - though I'm not convinced you can use FOUR letters for challenge to use a MONOgram. I'm sure Joanne will have something to say about all that....lol lol lol

Before I head off I just want to say a big Thank You for all your lovely comments about my card for Friday's dcm Bejewelled fare - I'll get around all the blogs soon, but its been a bit of a hectic weekend and I've not had much computer time for one reason or another. I'll catch up - eventually!
Right, I really really must do some H****w**k now. Hope your week is off to a sunny and bright start.

10 comments:

Kaz said...

That's another gorgeous card Kathy. I've used 4 letters too, so we can sit and gossip on the naughty stair together!!

Karen said...

Gorju, gorjus, gorjus ! Love the colours.

Love Karen x

Janice said...

So cutesy, those little prams are going to turn up everywhere!

Karen said...

Awe this is gorgeous Kathy, love the colours you have used X

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Kathy, lovely soft colours and the MS border punch is fab!
Clairex

Angelnorth said...

Great card, love the little circle with the pram! You're right - I did look at the DT challenge work and for some of them thought "that's not a monogram, it's a word!" but was going to keep the thought to myself. Evidently my reputation has gone before me though :haha:

Oblibby said...

Gorgeous card Kathy. Love the colours for a new baby.

Enjoy the time with your visitors.

Kathy said...

love the card!the hello embelishment is great

Traceyr said...

I knew Joanne would comment. haha
Great take on the challenge and love the little pram.

:)

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous Kathy. Love the little pram. :-)