Monday, August 17, 2009

Crafty Templates More for August

First, a quick plug for my Card sketches over on my other blog - I uploaded a new one over the weekend and would love it if some of my crafty friends would have a go using it. You can find it HERE

I've just realised that I didn't put my other Crafty Templates cards on here last week, so here they are. To be honest I don't think I did Leo's fab templates justice because I made these cards in a hurry at the last minute - sometimes the last-minute throw-something-together thing works and sometimes it doesn't, I guess you can't win 'em all!

I love the giant flower template and I'm hoping to use it again soon - the flower embellishment in the middle, as well as the paper and card come in the Crafty Goodies Kit which you can also buy from Leo. I just used some rub-ons and glitter glue from my stash.

The Patchwork Parcel template is great fun, the template has its own lovely big bow, but I thought I'd use a ribbon one so that I could swing the patchwork layer over to reveal a hidden message
Again the papers are from the Kit, along with the orange ribbon.
Other Supplies: Rub-ons, MS edging punch, tiny square punch, gel pen, Bosskuts Star tag die

Until today I'd not sat at my craft desk since last Thursday - my mojo went MIA and I had to force it back into action with a pointy stick. It's always a relief when I manage to actually make something when creativity has been lacking - still I've not only started a project but just about got it finished too - which is quite a shock to the system, I can tell you!
Here are a couple of teeny weeny sneakie peekies!











That's all for now. I'm going to have to make more stuff before I come back, so don't hold your breath!

4 comments:

Kaz said...

Well I like your cards Kathy, quickies or not.

Liking your sneakies too.

Kath said...

Great cards Kathy and I love the sneaky peeks!

Janice said...

The patchwork card is great, love that look. Also liking the peek of black lace and paper flowers, can't wait to see what you have made.

SueH said...

Fab cards as always Kathy, they are always so bright and colourful.
I especially love the Parcel with the hidden message.

Sue
x