Thursday, August 20, 2009

S is for ....Thursday

My turn to add a project to the fab Crafty Ideas Resource that Bubbly Scrumptious is!
Bub Scrump is the blog for the Bubbly Funk shop, where you'll find all sorts of crafting treasures including the wonderful Monthly Kits that I work with.

Thursday is "my" day and this week I've a little wall hanging to share, which I've made using the August Kit and as usual, some of my own stash. Here are some peeks of what you'll find if you wander over to Bubbly Scrumptious today


I had a lot of fun making this and I'm thinking of doing more to make personalised mini-calendars for "you know what"
Right, I really really need to get my DCM card off the drawing board - time is getting short!
Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

On my way over to Bubbly Scrumptious for a look! Thanks for the heads up!

Karen said...

This is so so beautiful Kathy...I love all the detailing and you have really made me look at chippie alphabet waste in a new light XXX

Janice said...

Looks great, I'll go and look properly on BS shortly.

Kath said...

I tried to leave a comment on Bubblyfunk but it didn't get there!I must have pressed the wrong button.
I love this project Kathy. Thank you for sharing it with us.A great idea for calendars too for you know when!:)