Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tart Tatin


Or Tart Ta Tin

It's my turn to put something on the Bubbly Funk emag, and this week I've been "tarting up" a little tin.

First I got out the alcohol inks - always a messy thing to do, but a lot of fun too
Then I used bits and pieces from the BF August kit and stuff from my stash to give my tin a whole new look.
More photos and info on how I did this project are HERE


Sorry this is a bit abrupt but we have visitors and we've been out all day - I'm actually supposed to be cooking dinner at this moment but have sneaked in here to do this, Don't tell anyone....

8 comments:

tracy said...

very nice kathy :) i hope you got your visitors fed :)

SueH said...

That's just beautiful Kathy, I must find out out to do those flowers, they look fabby.

Sue
x

Janice said...

I love it! And you've managed to get some of those paper flowers on there too!

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous tin Kathy - hope you had a lovely meal xx

Anonymous said...

wonderful tin Kathy

Gez Butterworth said...

A girls got to do what a girls got to do!! haha.. hope you had a fab meal.

Scrummy tin btw.xx

Rika said...

Beautiful tin!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous altered art piece. I spend most of time making altered art these days but am still on my Scrapbook DT. Work gets in the way of most other things but I absolutely love my new job (having said taht I have been tehre just a year so its not really new anymore!)