Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Global Bumper Card Society!

I've been tagged by Louly and Pearl with this one, and it's quite a nice idea, so I'm happy to play along - but does being tagged twice mean I have to tag TEN people and send TWO cards?
Anyway.....
The "rules" are:
1) Send ONE card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... just do it. Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you?
2) Tag (yes, I know, but this is the only way to spread this) 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people).
3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on.

If you get tagged again (we can all hope, can't we), send another card!
There's more information about how this tag began here

I think I'll just tag 5 people rather than 10, if that's ok!

Jane because she started the whole, wonderful DCM ball rolling and her cards are always inspiring
Sue H because she's a great friend, cool cardmaker and because she's not long been blogging and needs a tag to really be part of the Blogging thing!
Joanne because her cards are always clever, inspired and original - and because she's got the Angel on her banner!
Beth because the things she makes are lovely - and because she has such a wonderful knack of making me laugh
and Lynne, again because of the inspiration she always brings with her designs - and just because she's lovely!

So now all I need to do is make those cards and decide where to send them :-)

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Aww, thanks for the kind comment Kathy. You'd been beaten to it though, I'd been tagged by Patsy J and added my tagees just after lunch. No overlap with yours although a couple of them turned out to have been tagged without me having seen it on their blog!

Maisymary's Findings said...

yes it actually meant you'd have to send out at least 2 cards & tag 10 people etc lol ! talk about growing virally ! lol

Hope you have fun with this !
smiles, Pearl

Anonymous said...

waiting and longing to be tagged!! no such luck!!