Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm Blue, but I knew I would be

I knew I'd turn out to be a "blue" person even before I took the test!
Have a go and let me know what your colour is

What color is your soul painted?

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

3 comments:

Hazel said...

This is me: Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.


Lol!!

Unknown said...

I took the quiz Kathy and I'm orange! Good site, thanks x

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love the colours I adore blue.