Friday, April 28, 2017

Super Heroes!

Morning!

Here we are at Friday again, and another Bank Holiday to look forward too!

This week at The Daring Cardmakers is all about Super Heroes - apparently it's Super Hero Day, so that's the theme Nat has chosen for us to play with this time.
It can be a card celebrating your very own Super Hero, or featuring a Super Hero theme - that is up to you.

I decided to tackle another of the My 'Boy' Birthdays for mine
It's just a simple card really, I found some suitable images using a google image search, made them into templates and cut them out using my Silhouette machine.  Then it was just a case of layering them up and deciding how to stick them to a card!
KAPOW!!!
There's not much more I can add really - except to say, do head across to the Daring Cardmakers blog to see all the fabulous cards the DT have made, you won't regret it!

Thank you for coming to visit, please leave a message before you head off


9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a wonderful card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Enfys said...

It's great Kathy, I was going to use my Cricut but ran out of time, but this has given me an idea for Max who will be ten in May xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab card Kathy
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

This is such a good idea Kathy - I love that you so often think out of the box. A great card - love it! Hope you're having a lovely break, Shabneez x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Linda. I love the words against the black card and it's a great interpretation of the theme. Cathy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great themed card. Love the bold colors, just perfect!

Angelnorth said...

Love the black background for this, makes for a great bold effect!

Handmade by Natty said...

I just love it Kathy, all those iconic comic "speech" bubbles. :D Reminds me of the 60s batman tv show too. :)

Dawn said...

Fabulous. Reminds me of watching batman the tv series when they had their fight scenes. I am sure half of the words were made up.