Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where's my Calm Gone?

Quick call in today with the third of my cards for the new Crafty Templates.  
Not only has the world gone manic - or is it just me having a aaaghhhhhhhh phase - but I've crafting to do and deadlines to meet and where is the Fabulous Fairy of Crafting Inspiration when you need her? Gone on her summer holidays, it seems.

You can find out all about Leo's wonderful Crafty Templates and the fab and fun Crafty Goodies Kits HERE
The cameo template is pretty and delicate.  I added the scalloped oval background using a Nesties fie, and used a bit of Krylon gold pen for a slightly distressed feel.
I used: 
Paper and card from the Crafty Goodies Kit, 
Ribbons and gems from my stash, Fiskars edging punch

Sorry this is so short, sometimes life gets in the way a bit, doesn't it?  Hopefully a more normal service will return soon!

6 comments:

Kaz said...

Very classy card there Kathy - the scallop is perfect for the cameo xx

Di said...

Lovely card Kathy, hope you manage to get through everything.

Karen said...

Awe Kathy...sending you a nig hug my lovely! That card is lovely & classic, gorgeous sillouette XXX

Traceyr said...

A very elegant card Kathy :)

Angelnorth said...

Very elegant Kathy, lovely job! (are those salad leaves in the background, BTW?!)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh that's a classy one. That Leo is so clever. I totally know where you are at this moment, it will pass and be fabulous, don't worry!