I made this book in a tin for Sue's birthday.
I've been hanging onto a couple of tins that some QK die sets came in hoping they'd "come in useful one day" - well just for once my habit of squirrelling things away came good!
I used Daisy Bucket papers throughout. Mainly from the Garden Date set, along with a couple of pieces from some others thrown in.Other stuff used on the tin: Dunelm Mills blooms, chipboard flower, DCWV posies flower, button, ribbons, fibres, brad, Stickles and Liquid Pearls from stash
The book cover stuff: Fat daisy/other paper flowers, hand made paper flower, DCWV posies flower. Glossy Accents, beads, ribbons, brad, from stash
Name cut from velvet paper with the Robo.
There aren't many pages in the book because the tin is very shallow. I've either left them blank for a photo or made a pocket and tag for adding more bits and pieces, or little notes and messages.
You can click on the pictures if you'd like a closer look
I'd planned to make the book inside open concertina fashion, but I got myself in a muddle so it ended up a regular right side opening book instead. ah well, you can't win 'em all
Also, I should have thought more about just how shallow the tin was - I had to flatten the flower on the front of the book in order to close the tin. As you can see, my planning isn't always what it should be!