1. A bald-chested, blue budgie called Sparky
2. Pooh, with an awful lot of Piglet in the mix
3. Probably get shot down in flames by hubby for this, but I'm going for the Aston
4. Salt and Vinegar - currently loving the Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar ones fromMarks & Spencer's Hand cooked range...
5. A long, long sail around the Aegean, visiting as many of the Greek islands as possible
7. Probably Spring - as long as it's a nice warm Spring!
8. Yes, in France, 1999
10. Backgammon & Scrabble, fave is Backgammon. I abhor Monopoly
11. Yep, I got a daily sudoku calendar - but I'm still in May with that!
12. hard one this. Gerbera, Snowdrops, Sweetpea - but tomorrow the list would be different
13. coffee cream, or maybe a praline
14. 10-15 I think, but I didn't go and count properly
15. I've counted 20, but I might have to have a recount
OK, so over to you. The questions are in the previous posting in case you missed them