Monday, August 30, 2021

Play that Funky Music


Hello!
Another catch-up post today, this time a music themed card made for my guitar-playing cousin's birthday back in March  - yes, I really am that far behind!

 
Info
I used a digital image for the music notes background
 which I printed directly onto the front to a square white card blank/
 I added strips of various black and white papers across the card, plus the happy birthday sentiment
The guitars are from a really useful DoCrafts XCut die set which has lots of musical instruments in it. I cut one in black card and the other in silver to stand out against the monochrome background

  That's it for this time, Thank You so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message as I do love to know what you think.
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 
 
 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie