Monday, August 09, 2021

Hearts and Flowers

 


  Hello!

Once again playing catch-up. today I'm sharing a tag which I made for Dawn's Daring Cardmakers' challenge a couple of weeks ago but failed to blog.

I'm not the greatest fan of making tags - I do like to see what other people make, but I'm [retty much always disappointed in those I make myself!  You can Click here to see what our fab Design Team made for this challenge

As it happened I had a rose I'd made a while ago sitting on my desk along with some other bits and pieces I was using for another project, so I was able to cobble a tag together without too much stress!

Info

Red card cut into a tag shape

White card stamped with a Spellbinders large 'Love' stamp

Red glitter paper heart was leftover from another project as was the rose (made with red Bazzill card) 

The sentiment and entwined hearts were die cut using a very old Cuttlebug plate

The tag was completed using some lovely red satin ribbon

  That's it for this time, Thank You so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message as I do love to know what you think.
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe,


1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie