Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Storage Idea

 hello there
I hope you are having a good wee and enjoying this lovely late summer warm sunshine  
 
I've a very quick 'project' to share today and its got an element of upcycling too!
  Do you ever buy Innocent Smoothies? Well, a couple of weeks back I was about to throw an empty bottle into the recycling when I thought; this bottle looks about the right size to hold some of the Nuvo unembellished mousse pots. At that time I was keeping them in stacks in a drawer, but finding the one I wanted was a pain, and as they were piled on top of each other.  It turned out those bottles are exactly the right size to fit the pots, once you cut them down to the straight part just below 'shoulder'
 

Info
Just remover the label - it peels off fairly easily.  I then cleaned the sticky residue away with "Sticky Stuff Remover" (It does what it says on the bottle, don't you know).  Now cut around the bottle just below the curve of the shoulder.  I used a Sharpie to give me a guideline and cut with my Tonic Studios scissors.  Each bottle will hold four Nuvo Mousse pots and as you can see, its simple to see the one you need.  I've a few more pots flailing around in the drawer, but I also have two empty and washed bottles ready to convert into holders.Anyway, hope this is a helpful idea that you can use. 
Do Let me know how you get on
 
That's all for today, thank you so much for visiting, I hope you'll leave a comment, You've no idea how happy it makes me when someone leaves a message!

Happy Crafting, and please Stay Safe

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a brilliant idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

great idea Kathy
Gr Karin