Friday, September 11, 2020

Cute Baby Elephant

 

Hello
I do hope you are keeping safe and well. 
Unsurprisingly,  the rules have been tightened again to try and halt the rising numbers of Covid infections. Over the last few weeks we've all seen the news about increases in other countries, and all the reports about 'the stupid people' here with their mass parties and raves etc. so it was just always going to happen.
  Those 'in power' appear to be totally clueless and pulled this way and the other like a flag on a tug of war rope.  Lets just all take responsibility for the way we live, the things we do and look after ourselves and those we care about.
 
We're celebrating the littlest ones on the Daring Cardmakers this week! It's all down to Ruth, whose 'babies' are growing up fast!
Oh Baby!
"Today I (Ruth) am your host and I've gone with an 'Oh Baby!' theme.  This challenge falls in between my two boys' Birthdays and I'm a bit in denial that they will be 15 and 17.

So, it could be a new baby card, a congratulations or just a card for your 'baby' - the theme interpretation is up to you!  Good luck!
"
Click here to see this week's design team inspiration
  There are no imminent new arrivals in my circle - that I know of, anyway, but its always good to have a couple of new baby cards handy just in case!
 

Info
White card blank, with 'hello' border die cut ( Spellbinders) cut in an aqua coloured card which I think is the backing card from a pack of K&Co embellishments!
Spellbinders elephant plus the hand cut balloons and bunting were cut from paper which I think was by Echo Park
BABY letters from a Lawn Fawn alphabet set were cut from white card, sponged  with peachy pink ink on the lower half
Pastel shades of Bakers Twine for the bunting and balloon strings to finish
 

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you'll leave a comment, I really appreciate it when people take the time to leave a message!

Happy Crafting, and please Stay Safe
 
 

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous baby card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and such a beautiful card Kathy

gr karin

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful and cute card ..!
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Rose

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

those die cuts are super cute, lovely card