Friday, September 18, 2020

Shaun of the North

 

Hello

I do hope you've had a good week.  We've had some really warm sunny days lately which have been a real September treat;

 WI think its probably fair to say that making cards for men and boys can sometimes be a bit tricky! So Dawn is giving us the opportunity to get ahead of the game and concentrate on the males in our lives this week on the Daring Cardmakers!

 Its Dawn here with this weeks challenge and its one that I often struggle with or I just don't make that many.
So this week I would like to see your
Masculine Makes.
Its always a good idea to have a stash of masculine themed cards ready for the men/boys in our lives.

Click here to see this week's design team inspiration

 This challenge was a good chance to get my nephew's card done and dusted - and to make use of another of the dies from the Wallace and Gromit collection.  

I thought Shaun the Sheep would look cute in a Newcastle United FC jumper

Info

White card blank, with Black and White striped backing piece which was pc generated

For Shaun (die sets from CraftStashUK), I used scraps of white, black, red, yellow and blue card plus more of the striped card for his jumper.  I added some White Stickles to his 'hair'

He was matted onto white and blue circles (Tonic Studios die set)

The sentiment is a Spellbinders die

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you'll leave a comment, I really appreciate it when people take the time to leave a message!

Happy Crafting, and please Stay Safe


3 comments:

Shabneez said...

Very clever creation incorporating the football club in with Shaun! Shabneez x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and lovely card Kathy
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love Shaun he looks amazing. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie