Friday, January 17, 2020

So, What's New?


Hello
I hope you've had a good week.  I'm shattered! It was a real struggle to even open my eyes, let alone get out of bed this morning.  Even now, the temptation to get back under the duvet just won't go away....more coffee.....

As usual with Fridays, it's Daring Cardmakersday today and this week it's all about 'New'
Today I'm your host (Ruth) and I'd like you to share
 'Something New' 

So this could be New Year, New Home, New Job or New Baby, 
 or even New Stash or New Technique! It's up to you!  
Just tell us in your post what your 'new' is!
Click HERE to see the fab projects the design team came up with
 
 I managed to make a couple of cards for this challenge and today I'm sharing the first of them
I never have a New Baby card ready when I need one, so this was a very good excuse to make one - plus, its always good to get the cute 'Elefant' die set out again!
Info
I've used some dig papers from my scraps box that were left over from another project
The Elefant Die set from Spellbinders
Alphabet die set from Lawn Fawn
Small banner die is from a Karen Burniston pop up card set
Bakers Twine 



 That's all for today, I hope you'll feel inspired to join in  and share your 'New' ideas with us this week.

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your messages.  
Hope you have a great weekend
Happy Crafting!

 

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning new baby card. Those elephants are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous new baby card. Those elephants are so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These elephants are so cute

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is gorgeous Kathy and super cute

Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Such a cute creation Kathy! Hope you feel better soon.....xxx