Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Birthday Bro!

Hello
Today I have another catch-up post; this time I'm sharing the card I made for my brother's birthday towards the end of last year.
 Again, I've used some of the goodies from the December 
Papercraft Society box which was by Paula Pasqual (Bright Rosa)

I used card. stamps, ink pads and a couple of the dies from the box for this card.  Alphabet die set by Lawn Fawn, Larger star dies by Tonic

Did you notice I said stamps? Yes, I was even inspired to try out some of the stamps in this box - not something that happens very often!
 
I've now had the January Papercraft Society Box on my desk for a couple of weeks., but I'm struggling more with that one - I'm not so instantly inspired in the way I was with Paula's box.  
The dies and stamps are geared towards making 'scenes' in the
shadow box style and there's an embossing folder included, part of which helps create the hinges to do this. 
 
I think its the papers I'm really struggling with though, they are very much more subdued, and don't really grab me in that "Use me.....NOW!" kind of way.
 
I'm sure I'll get round to having a go with everything in the box eventually though! 


That's all for today.

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your messages.  
Hope you're having a good week

Happy Crafting!

 

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Kathy

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love the design. I bet your brother was thrilled to receive this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Love it! The colours and style are wonderful. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Nice birthday card