Thursday, January 09, 2020

Eclipse and Flowers

Hello
Happy New Year
I hope you had a fab Christmas and getting back to 'normal' hasn't been too much of a strain.  I always struggle to get out of the Christmas Crafting Mindset at the start of a new year, it's like I've completely forgotten what to put on a card that isn’t a tree or a stocking or a snowflake etc!
Fortunately I have a couple of things I made towards the end of 2019 that I didn't get to blog at the time.  So today I'm trying to get back into the blogging routine by sharing one of them.


This is a card I made for a lovely crafting friend, and I really wanted to make some flowers for her card.  I treated myself to a 3 month subscription to the Papercraft Society designer boxes and I also wanted to use things from that.  My first box was the December one, and it was stuffed with lovely things from Paula Pasqual (Bright Rosa)
I used papers and a couple of the dies from the box for this card.  Alphabet die set by Lawn Fawn, other dies by Spellbinders

I love the way the eclipse technique works with this beautiful paper.

Here's a pic of the box and its contents:



 Anyway, that's all for today.

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your messages.  
Hope you have a great weekend
Happy Crafting!
 

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous card. It is just so pretty and I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Kathy
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Thanks again for the fabulous card Kathy. That subscription looks very useful and I look forward to seeing more! Shabneez x

htondre@aol.com said...

Lovely happy card today, great idea