Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Cheers!

Hello!

I've still got quite a backlog of un-blogged cards, so today I'm sharing another masculine card made for one of the May family birthdays.
Info
Black 15cm square card blank
White Bazzill card was inked lightly in grey for the glass shapes and orangey-brown for the drinks colours, the froth was cut from the plain white card.
The die set is by Spellbinders
I cut a piece of kraft card and glued the glasses down, then rounded the corners and added some crystal Distress Stickles to the frothy areas.
The sentiment was created on the pc, resized and printed onto white card, ensuring I'd have enough space to adhere the focus piece onto it.
That's it, a fairly simple, non-fussy card for a young man. To keep the theme, I sent him a gift of a 'pie and a pint' made from chocolate!
That's my lot for today

Happy Crafting"

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a brilliant card. I love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Glad to see you sharing Kathy! Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Cheers to you. Love the theme