Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas Makes, and a January Sneakie


With our eldest 4 nieces and nephews well into their teenage years it can be a bit tricky thinking of things to give at Christmas and Birthdaysm so this year we hit on the idea of giving each of them two vouchers for Thorpe Park. We also gave some people magazine subscriptions this year - so I've made quite a few gift wallets to present them all in.
I used one style as a project for Bubbly Funk Kits but as usual I wasn't content to make life easier and make the same thing for all the wallets I needed so there have been a few variations on the theme. But because I'm a sneaky meanie I'm going to save the "how to's" for another time! lol
I did actually make this sort 3 times though, probably because it was already Christmas Eve.....
Some I ended up doing in such a rush that they were wrapped and ready to give with no time to photograph (yes, I'll admit they were the ones for people we weren't seeing till after Christmas so didn't actually get done before the big day...) So one of my post-holidays jobs will be to make those up again before I forget how I did them.

Anyway, I'm writing this in a bit of a hurry because my folks are here and we're heading out for a walk in a minute so that's all I've time to post today, sorry.

I do have this first of my BF sneaky peeks to share.
I absolutely adore
the January Bubbly Funk Kit - so much so that it's been a real struggle to cut the gorgeous papers this time. Definitely a great antidote to the Christmassy stash and one to get that mojo flowing once the stockings, trees and pretty lights are put away for another year.


It should be available for pre-order really soon now, so don't miss out - it's a real beauty

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those gift wallets are fab Kathy.

As for the sneaky peek - wow!

Sarah said...

Those voucher wallets look fab Kathy!!

Hazel said...

Oh dear - the Jan kit keeps calling to me! I know I'll have to give in - love the sneaky peek. x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow these are fabby. Kim

Maria Matter said...

Kathy, these gift wallets are great! I should make some now for Christmas 2009, that way I won't be rushed...like every other year! lol When did you say you would be doing a tutorial?????
Hey, thanks for the sneak peek too, looks fab!
Blessings, Maria

Tracy said...

Happy New Year Kathy, i have a little something for you on my blog. T xx