Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crafty Templates and More....

More things made with Leo's fab Crafty Templates today

This Cupcake with a Cherry on the Top is so cute!The papers, fab calendar stamp, beads and paper ribbon all come in the Goodies Kit that Leo has put together this month.

For this wedding card I just used some of the bits from the explosion box I showed yesterday to make the gifts
This time I've used papers from the new BG Euphoria range - which it seems are quite contraversial! Seems you either love them or hate them - I love them, but then I've found a few of the more recent ranges quite tricky so it's probably about time I got some that I find easy to use!
This wedding card is also one of my cards for this week's "Think Pink" Challenge on Bubbly Funk - see the post below this one for details, but basically we're supporting a big Cards and Crafts sale to be held on 18th October in West Sussex (more details nearer the time)In aid of Breast Cancer Care. This week I've set the weekly challenge and asked everyone to make two cards with a Wedding, or Anniversary theme. Hopefully most of these cards will be heading down to Di and Emma in West Sussex ready to go on sale on the Big Day.
This is my other card for the challenge:
Last week Di set the challenge to make 6 cards or notecards and a box to display them in. Maybe I'll do this challenge properly when I've got some more time, but for now 5 cards in a cello bag will just have to do!


Would you consider supporting this event by donating a card or two to the sale? If you'd like to help, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with Di.
You can also check out the Think Pink Blog

Please lend your support to this worthwhile cause and help us raise lots and lots of money - we all know someone who has been affected in some way by this disease and this is a great opportunity for crafters to have fun and use their skills to help make a difference

3 comments:

Kathy said...

wow love the cup cake!

Angelnorth said...

Love the beady sprinkles on the cup cake and you're putting me to shame with all this challenge activity - must get my butt in gear!

Karen said...

I love all these cards Kathy but am impressed with the cupcake moreso....I love the way you have concertina'd the paper. X