Monday, April 20, 2020

Birthday Balloons



Hello

It's another sunny Lockdown Monday here!  
How is your home-working going? My OH and I share our study-cum-craft room, but I'm used to him being here as he spent years working from home a couple of days a week, it just means I can't use my noisy gadgets when he's on the phone!  He's one of those people who once he's busy with work doesn't notice anything at all.
 Unless it's "Would you like another cup of tea?" Funny how that phrase always manages to get through.....

 It must be much harder if you're not used to home working,and if there's a few of you all trying to work, home-school etc.  But it has compensations - the commute is shorter for a start!
Anyway, waffle over for this time!
I was looking through my photos at the weekend and realised that I've loads of cards that I've not blogged yet, so I'm going to make a start with catching up.
The first is from February (shows how behind I am) and is a 50th birthday card for a friend of OH.  I couldn't manage to get 50 balloons on though

 Info

White card blank. 
Whit Bazzill upper layer printed with a wood effect design from a digital collection
Corrugated strip scavenged from a cardboard box
The dog die cut is from a Spellbinders set of 4 cute dogs
I used scraps of inked card left over from another project to die cut the balloons using another Spellbinders die, and added some twine for the strings
Finally a white on black printed sentiment to finish


  That's all for today, Thank You so much for visiting,
please leave a comment, I really love seeing your messages!


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love it. My hubby works upstairs I am downstairs. We have lunch and tea breaks together. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

Bright and happy, love the touch of rugged texture from the corrugated card strip!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

We, I love the doggie