Monday, April 27, 2020

Tassels and Flowers

Hello

We've another sunny Lockdown Monday atm but the forecast mentioned RAIN! How very dare it!  Actually as our grass is already looking a bit brown in places maybe some rain wouldn't be such a bad thing.
Like a lot of people we did a bit of work in the garden over the weekend , and this morning we've ordered up some growbags and a selection of herbaceous plants from the small local nursery who are doing deliveries. 
Thee building work on our new garage hasn't moved forward since they finished the groundwork, and as one thing leads to another, its all a bit of a mess out there atm!

Last week I started  my crafting catch up, and today I've another birthday card to share -  it's back to early March for this one

I used some card stock along with dies from the March Papercraft Society box for this card

 Info
White card blank.
Lime green card layer is cut with border dies from the
Papercraft Society box as are the flowers
I added black and white twine and  a couple of hand-made paper tassels to decorate the upper section
Some small white pearls for the flower centres and add detail to the pretty border design
The white on black printed sentiment and diagonal pattern are both pc generated

  That's all for today, Thank You so much for visiting,
please leave a comment, I really love seeing your messages!

Happy Crafting, and stay safe!


4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your card is gorgeous. Lots of work is happening in the garden. I have herbs. tomato plants and I have just planted lettuce. There are lots of flowers coming too. I figured I would be around to look after everything. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous and cheerful card Kathy
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great birthday

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card Kathy - love the bright colours! Hope the garden is getting some order back. Tut tut!!! Shabneez x