Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Birthday Balloons Box Card

Hello

How is your week going?  Mine started with a bit of a go-slow yesterday so I'm hoping today will be better.  Actually, maybe another coffee would help - hang on a mintute while I go and get one, oh, and I need to put the makings of a loaf into the bread machine too.....

.... Okay, I'm back. I thought I'd share a box card today,  These are great, because although they fold relatively flat and can be ailed in a regular envelope, once the band is removed they pop out in a 3d box shape
 Info
I've used orange card for the card base plus various dies and some scraps of silver card from my stash,
The blue card and patterned papers are from February's Papercraft Society box (Craftstash UK), as are a couple of the die-cut accents and some of the dies (balloons, twirly shape, some stars).  


 Here's how it looks when it's folded flat, the band slides on and off, and holds the folds and flaps in place


  That's all for today, Thank You so much for visiting,
please leave a comment, I really love seeing your messages!


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love it. The start to my week hasn't been easy to say the least. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cheerful and fabulous box card Kathy

gr karin

Shabneez said...

Love it! Hope you managed to get your groove on Kathy! Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow just stunning