Friday, September 20, 2019

Counting the Days.....


Hello

Another Friday!
Despite the title of this post and the card I've made for Ruth's Numerical Daring Cardmakers challenge this week I'm really NOT counting the days to Christmas,  It's still September for Heavens sake, and September is still 'Summer' in my book! 

However, as I don't need any birthday or anniversary cards with numbers on just now, I thought I'd use the challenge to make my first Cword card of the year....
Got Your Number
 Ruth's son will be 16 soon, so her challenge this week is
 as easy as 1,2,3!  
Just put one or more numerals on your card
 Click HERE to visit the blog and see all the lovely cards made by our Designers


Info
I've used a smooth white card blank for this card, The textured silver stars are matted onto squares of turquoise and more textured silver card for the centrepiece.  The sentiment and numerals were die cut from red gloss card
The Snowflakes are from a fabulous set of Snowflakes by Bright Rosa - I just know already that I'll be using this set a LOT this year!
The '25' and Christmas word are from 2 different sets by Spellbinders
Nice and simple, just the way I like my Christmas cards to be. I actually like this - which is unusual for the first Christmas card I make  - they are the ones that usually get left in the box when I've sent all the others!


Well.I hope you'll pop over to see the other ideas the DT have come up with, and of course it would be wonderful to have you join in with the Daring Cardmakers  this week

Thanks for looking in today


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllllllllllll Kathy
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Miri said...

Very clever of you to start crafting for Christmas with our number challenge. The card looks great and I love the contrasting colours you used.

Angelnorth said...

Love the aqua, red and silver and that's such a pretty snowflake, I agree you'll likely get plenty of use out of that one!