Thursday, March 28, 2019

Big Hearted

Hello
A big welcome to my blog!
Today I've a quick crafty post, with no waffle 😀
Its an anniversary card made a couple of weeks ago using a big heart shaped die and some lovely marbled papers.
Info
I started by resizing my chosen design and printing it onto white Bazzill card.
The upper layer of the heart and the background paper are cut from this paper design.
I also cut the heart in a matching pale pink plain cardstock three more times and glued them on top of each other, finishing with the patterned paper heart.
The corners of the backing square were rounded off
The sentiment was computer generated and printed onto white Bazzill, then cut into a banner and matted onto a deeper pink card with a pearlised finish.
The small hearts were punched from the same pearl card.
To finish I added a few tiny silvery gems

The big heart die is by Spellbinders
Digital papers from NanaVicsDigitals
This set is White Marble #1



Thank you for looking, I hope you'll leave a comment before you go, and if you'd 'Follow' my blog too, that would be fab!
Back tomorrow with something new for The Daring Cardmakers.

Happy Crafting 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Kathy this card oozes sophistication and is gorgeous. Hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful and elegant card Kathy
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning anniversary card. That die is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

Very elegant Kathy, fabulous font choice for the sentiment too!

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, so classy