Sunday, June 04, 2017

Flower Field (Spellbinders Spellbloggers)



Hello there!
Thank you for joining me for another Weekend Spellblogging post for Spellbinders
This week I've used a lovely little die set called Flower Field, which looks great used alone, but is going to be so handy on other projects too - especially the little tufts of 'grass' - something I've often needed and ended up having to do my best to hand cut with scissors, but now I have a much better way to make them!  Plus, these little flowers are just so cute!


Info
I used a smooth white card blank which I printed the sentiment onto before doing anything else.
There's some lovely 'Spring' green card for the grassy parts, and various scraps of coloured card for the flowers, some of which I also added a depth of colour by dabbing with ink in several shades.
I've used a couple of layers for each of the larger flowers and used a ball tool to give shape.  Popped a few tiny stamens through the hole in the centre and adhered in place.  
To finish, I just popped a few flat backed pearls in the corner. 

This cute die set is called Flower Field by Spellbinders
I really like how this simple LO worked out - I think it shows off the die cuts well, and shows how useful this set would be to have in your stash - it's so easy to combine with other sets isn't it?  .



That's all for today, so thanks for visiting, if you click on This Link  you'll find yourself at the Spellbinders store and you can get your hands on this beautiful die set too!


Happy Crafting

 

8 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card Kathy

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card I do love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card and love the style .
Hugs Rose

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous card with this lovely die cut

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous card with this lovely die cut

Shabneez said...

Yes, I can see why this die set would be very useful Kathy. I love your use of the dies - really pretty design. Shabneez x

Jan said...

Love this pretty card xx Jan

Janet Packer said...

Lovely card and a beautiful set of dies.