Tuesday, December 03, 2013

On the Line

There's a new LO sketch over on The Sketch File blog today and I used it as the basis for a few more Christmas cards.
By chance, a little bag of pretty sequins fell out of a box when I was looking for something else the other day, and I thought that if I "downsized" the design they would make the sweetest tiny baubles!


Materials and Tools
Red, White, Green and Gold card
Gold thread, Sequins Stickles Glitter Glue
Memory Box holly die
Craft Robo to cut the banner and sentiment
"On the Line" sketch from The Sketch File


 I made a few of this card - though mostly just with the "noel" and no banner because I was in a hurry to get them done.  I think they look better with the little banner tbh, Mind you, to send through the post the banner would have to be a flat version rather than 3D like this one!

That's all for this time, thanks for visiting

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

How sweet do those little baubles look? Fab card!

Traceyr said...

What clever ways to use sequins Kathy. I love this card. :)

Kaz said...

It's beautiful Kathy. Those sequins work perfectly xxx