Thursday, November 07, 2013

Catching Up (or trying to)

I've made various things in the last few months that I've not got round to blogging yet, so I thought I could maybe do a series of short (not promising sweet though) posts and try to catch up with myself!

I made this for my uncle's birthday as he bought a new car recently.  I used one of Leo's fab Crafty Templates for the car and added moving wheels and a little cut out photo in the window for a bit of fun
Materials and Tools:
Bazzill card; Blue, Black, Grey
Silver pen to add colour to the wheel hub caps and lights
Brads to attach the wheels (they're hidden under the silver hub caps)
Craft Robo to do the hard work of cutting out all the shapes

That's it.
I told you it would be a short post!

Thanks for popping by

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Great fun and he gets to play with it as well as look at it since the wheels go round - fab!