Wednesday, November 07, 2012

aCaD Blogging Snowflakes and Baubles

Here's my card for today - back to using the new Memory Box dies I've bought this year in the hope of "cracking" the Cword card-making campaign!  I think it's quite pretty - but I wish I'd used a scalloped die for the outer edge of the red section so will give that a try next time
Materials and Tools:
Smooth white card blank
Red Bazzill card, Smooth White card for wreath, 
Red glitter card for baubles, Silver glitter card for punched snowflakes and stars,
 Red thread to hang the baubles,
 Red and Silver gems (Anitas)
Decal sticker sentiment (home-made)
Dies: Memory Box Snowflake Wreath, Spellbinders Nested Baubles, Plain Circles
Snowflake Punches: EK Success and Martha Stewart, Tiny Star - no idea!

We'd love to see more people joining in with our Crafty Blogging campaign - it's called "a Card a Day Blogging" but you don't have to share every single day, and you don't have to make a card either - we just like to see whatever you've been making!
Find out more HERE

Thanks for visiting today, looking forward now to popping round to see what everyone else has been making lately


12 comments:

Jo Austin said...

well I love it just as it is! Scallop edge or not...

I'm so proud of you starting you Ccards.. lol.. by Christmas, you'll have millions!

Anice said...

This really is a classy Christmas card. I love the red card colour you have used. Hope I get on your list this year!!
Anice xx

Angelnorth said...

The white and red scheme looks lovely - great card!

Unknown said...

Another lovely card. That die really is superb but the colours you have chosen make it super classy. xx

Karen said...

Wow! that red & white really pops doesn't it? Gorgeous card Kathy! I wish I could join your card a day blogging but I just don't have the time...really sorry xxx

Creative Treasures said...

What a beautiful card, I love the die cut against the red, I might have to invest in that die cut, can you tell me the size of it Kathy please?

Tracy
X

Kathy said...

It's about 10cms diameter, outside edgy bits to outside edgy bits. I'll try to remember to do a photo tomorrow and post it on here

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loopylou. said...

oh my gosh its gorgeous Kathy, I love the red and white. I can't wait to see the next version of it with the scalloped edge
huge hugs Lou xxx

Kaz said...

It's beautiful Kathy, I think it works without the scallops xxx

Hazel said...

Utterly gorgeous x

Kate said...

I really like this Kathy, it's very pretty.

** Kate **