Thursday, September 14, 2023

Celebrate

 

  Hello

Welcome to my little crafting place! 
 
Another catch up post!
I made this card with two things in mind; a card for my nephew and niece-in-law's wedding anniversary and Miri's challenge to the Daring Cardmakers challenge on 21st July. It's always nice when a card works for two things

I, Miri, prefer warmth and sunshine and challenge you to make cards featuring

summer drinks

Whatever you like to drink on hot days is fine and we’d love to see it: cocktails, lemon water, coffee (a necessity in every season 😉!), iced tea … some fruit, other decoration or a straw are optional, but extra cute.


The cutting dies and hot foil stamps and dies I've used here are all from Spellbinders (HERE is my Link to the store),
I used a dusty pink foil for the dotty pattern and the sentiment
The swirly shape was cut from the foiled piece using a border die
The cocktaile glasses were covered with Glossy Accents 
I hand-cut the little parasols


Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself,
 
Kathy xx


No comments: