Monday, September 20, 2021

Pretty Pastels

 

 Hello!
I'm sharing another 'catch-up' card this time.  
It's q feminine and colourful birthday card, with stencilling, lots of flowers and some lovely black and white to make it all pop!
 

Info
I used washi tape to mask off the border, then filled the remaining square area with pastel coloured inks.  Next I taped a stencil over the top and used some glitter gel paste through it to add some sparkle
Once dry I added a Tonic Scribbled Square die cut to be the frame for my flowers. Various leaf and flower dies were used and arranged across the frame.
The sentiment piece is another of my White on Black printed ones, matted onto scraps of patterned B & W papers - I never throw the little bits away, they often come in useful!
To finish I added some tiny gems, but with hindsight, maybe this was an embellishment too far!


 That's it for this time, Thank You so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message as I do love to know what you think.
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 
 

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

Pretty and very much a "Kathy card" - I reckon I'd pick this out as yours in an identity parade!