Monday, September 06, 2021

Bright Background Squares


 Hello!
 For this week's catch-up post I'm sharing this colourful birthday card.  I needed it to stand a chance of travelling safely as it had a long journey ahead of it. So I kept it fairly flat,and tried to make impact with the colours and simple layout
 

Info
I've used washi tape to mask the rough rectangle shapes, then layers of ink and then Nuvo Embellishing mousse to get the bright, deep colours for the background.  
The black Scribbled Squares are cut with dies by Tonic Studios and the flower petals, stamens and stems are cut using dies from various die sets.
The sentiment piece is another of my White on Black printed ones, matted onto a tiny piece of dotty patterned paper made the same way.
 

 That's it for this time, Thank You so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message as I do love to know what you think.
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 
 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love the bright colours. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie