Sunday, January 17, 2021

Circles

 


Hello,
 
Hope you are keeping safe and well and coping with the Lockdown.  It'll be worth it in the end...

I'm getting straight to this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge as I'm so late in posting.  Mainly because my first idea was a disaster!  In the end I went back to a simple layout I used for quite a few of my Christmas cards

It's Nat here bringing you this week's challenge.

Apparently it's National Bagel Day in the US of A today, so I'm challenging you to celebrate that round food favourite by featuring a circle / circle frame / circle aperture as the main focal point of your card.

But should you happen to have a bagel or even a doughnut in your stash, it's definitely a good excuse to include that on your card!

Click here to see this week's design team inspiration 


Info
square white card blank
Circles background stencilled with Nuvo Embellishment mousse
Scribbled Circles dies (Tonic Studios) cut in Turquoise Glitter card.
The sentiment is by Spellbinders, I cut a second time in the glitter card and trimmed down to the 'you' section, which was then adhered over the black layer
The butterfly (Hunkydory) was cut in a pale pearl turquoise card for the lower layer and black for the upper layer
To continue with the circles theme I added a few blur gems and stones to complete the card 
 
Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you'll leave a comment, I really appreciate it when people take the time to leave a message!

Happy Crafting, and please Stay Safe

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

Love the two tone thank you sentiment and the scribble circles look fab here - great card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Kathy
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation Kathy. I've kept the birthday card you sent me and it is similar. Shabneez x