Friday, May 01, 2020

May Elemental Inspiration picture



Hello

I hope you've had a good week.
No waffle today, just straight on to this week's
Daring Cardmakers challenge and as its the first Friday of the month we have a new Elemental Inspiration picture,chosen by Dawn
May Elemental Inspiration picture
Its Dawn here with this weeks challenge and I can't believe 
we are at the start of May.  

Its a bank holiday here in France at the moment and I can't think of a better way to enjoy it than crafting along with the Daring Cardmakers.
Remember you need to choose 3 elements from the image below and if you use the colour palette then that counts as one element.
We can't wait to see what you create this week and have fun.
 

From Dawn's board I chose the Layout, the colours and the bow shape - and kept the whole thing really simple



Info

For the four squares. I used a digital paper design from KaramfilaS via Etsy
I resized the paper then printed onto textured white card, before cutting into smaller squares.
The squares were matted onto smaller squares of card then arranged on a smooth white card blank.
For theline across the lower edge I used some velvet ribbon, and added yellow enamel dots for detail
I printed another design from the same paper set to use for die cutting the bow pieces.
Once assembled it was positioned over the squares
To complete I added a home made decal sticker sentiment.


That's all for today, the lovely paper designs and clean layout meant keeping it simple was definitley the way to go this week.

Thank You so much for visiting,
please leave a comment, I really love seeing your messages! 


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love the design and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love this color combo and that darling bow!

Dawn said...

Love, love, love it but you didn't use any flowers and its clean and simple. xxx