Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Cute Baby Elephant

Hello

I hope it's a lovely day where you are, it's been pretty nice so far this week :)  I love it when the weather stays good well into the Autumn, it really staves off the onset of my Winter Blues for a bit longer!

I thought it was about time I blogged the card I made to send to fellow DCM teamie Zuzana when her beautiful baby daughter Viktoria was born

The elephant is an image from one of the Funky Hand Papercraft Factory Cds.  It's one of the images I made into a cutting file to use with my Craft Robo and now my Silhouette Cameo.  Although I made cutting templates for a machine, the Papercraft Factory Cds were clever in the way you could resize the images from tiny to filling an A4 sheet - which was very handy for making shaped cards!

 Info
"Faded Pink" download papers, printed onto white Bazzill (by Grepic on Etsy
Elephant and Flowers cut with  Silhouette Cameo
Flower centres are die cut (Joanna Sheen die set) 
Flowers are all attached with wire spirals, safely covered with extra pieces of card
Sentiment is pc generated
Pearls and ribbon to finish

That's it for this time, hope you like this one.

Thanks for visiting, it would be great if you left a little message :)

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my!!!!! How cute is this? Its a delight Kathy x

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute Kathy. The papers are beautiful. We had thunder and rain all day yesterday but sunshine today. Cathy x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is such a cute elephant card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

Kathy sweet and gorgeous

Gr Karin

Sandra Carey said...

Oh Wow Kathy this is gorgeous Hugs S xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what an adorable elephant card. Love it!

Andree said...

An adorable card Kathy and a fabulous design. How delightfully original xx