Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Little Bits of Loving

 For this week's project for The Sketch File I've made a scrapling card. It's a scrapling in more ways than one, as not only is the base card the bit left over from making a regular sort of square card from a sheet of A4, but I used scraps left over from another project to make the bits to go on it

 

I used this view of Fevruary's "Luscious Little Layers" sketch
 
Materials and Tools
Baker's Twine and Silver thread
Small metal key charm

The big heart is made by covering both sides of a  scrap of card then die-cutting (DieNamics Nesting Hearts)
I then embossed it with a Cuttlebug "Swirls" folder, inked lightly with a silver ink pad, then traced over the swirls with Stickles Ice glitter glue (Crystal Ice)
The tiny punched hearts were shaped with an embossing ball tool then dixed in place with a blob of Glossy Accents
Tomorrow I'll show the project I made which left the scraps!  I hope you'll  come and see

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Scraplings always look sweet, don't they? Love the textured heart on this one!