Saturday, February 14, 2015

Maltesers

Happy Valentines Day!

This is the box I shared on the Funky Hand Blog yesterday - another of those "must make one of those when I get a "Round Tuit"




Materials and Tools
Funky Hand Download  "I Love You Sew" printed onto white 
matte photo paper. 
Silhouette machine to cut box shape - this template is available from the Silhouette online store
MFT DieNamics Nested Hearts die set
Ribbon, Ric-rac braid and Raffia
Large brad




The paper for the "I Love You" heart detail on the lid of the box comes from the "LoveLoveLove" download - I chose this as I liked the red and black text and I think the 2 downloads can work quite well together

This box was stuffed full of Maltesers for my Other Half as they are his favourite!
Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Clever wee mechanism and perfect for Maltesers! Alas, my hubby's favourite would not fare so well (olives being somewhat oily for cardstock!)

Kath said...

Great box and I love the way it is decorated. (The Maltesers look ok too!!!