Wednesday, September 07, 2011

It's Nearly Here...

The new Funky Hand crafting CD "Happy Happy Birthday" is released soon.  20 brand new paper designs in each of 12 coordinated collections, masses of brand new digital images, and a fun new set of templates for great projects.  And of course I mustn't forget those famous wordbooks.  This CD is part of the Papercraft Factory series, which is a breeze to work with
More info HERE
I thought I'd blog a couple of sneak peeks today to give a glimpse of some of the things the new CD has to offer. 

Materials and Tools for both projects
All papers Funky Hand's Happy Happy Birthday CD
Wordbook pages, cake images also from 
Funky Hand's Happy Happy Birthday CD
Coiled roses and flat blossom layers made with scraps of same papers
Wired Roses, Seam binding from Creative Treasures
Glamour Dust, Stickles, Cats Eye ink pads
Tools: Bind-it-All, various Spellbinder shapes, motif and flower dies, EK Success border punch, Craft Robo for lettering on photo 2

Lastly, here's the card I made for my nephew's birthday last week
Materials and Tools
The referee figure and the large football are Craft Robo Templates I've made using free clipart, small footballs are made using an old Qucikutz die
Wobble card template from  
Funky Hand's Craft the Year Away CD
White lines are hand cut from card scraps
White base card coloured with Versa Magic green ink pad,
Bazzill card: yellow, red, green, white, dark grey, peach, black

That's all for today, more crafting to get on with....
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

mckinkle said...

Great work Kathy, that CD looks like another to add to my 'I want' list!

Love your funky footie card, great to see a ref instead of a player for a change too.
Im thrilled also as youve obviously got a craft robo and you like yoru QK dies too, my silhouette is meant to be the same thing and Ive got a fair few dies too! Very inspiring, thanks!

Keryn x

Kaz said...

Kathy, your nephew's card is brilliant! I love his face!!
Those new designs look lovely and bright xxx

Hazel said...

I bet your nephew loved the super card. The sneaky peeks look very interesting x

Jules said...

Hi Kathy

Fabby makes .. .. or should I say Funky makes!!

Loving the look of all those lovely cupcakes!

Your Nephew's card is brilliant too.

Love Jules xx

Angelnorth said...

Fab looking sneaky peeks and I love your wobble card for your nephew, lots going on there!