Friday, February 29, 2008

Post Script

Okay I'm sorry but I think I must have mislead lots of people with my earlier message about today's DCM card - I didn't stamp it - I can't stamp for toffee!

The picture is an old photographic image shared by the fabby Rein....(see post below for more details)
Had Elsbeth been a stamp, then she would just be an inky, smudgy, mucky mess by now!

However, while I'm here I might as well post a pic of the card I've just made for my cousin who's birthday is coming up next week.
Now apart from stamping, I also hate making men's cards, but I quite like this one. I used the same idea as for the DCM, but this time I've used a photo of my cousin (hard to believe now that he was once this cute!), and made a little crown with a couple of layers of thinnish card, using Mr Robo because the chipboard ones are quite thick and I don't want this one to get caught by the stingy Royal Mail's miserable envelope depth allowance and this cardstock is already pretty thick.

Paper is BG Hang 10 - how come I've only just realised how fab this collection is?

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great card, the photo works so well, and the colours and papers are fab!

Gillian said...

oooohhhh FABBY STUFF Kathy!
I do love his little crown :)

Unknown said...

Great man card Kathy!