Monday, July 24, 2017

2 Little Ele-fants balancing.....Spellblogging for Spellbinders




Hello there! 
Thank you for joining me for another Spellblogging post for Spellbinders



It's quite a long while now since I spent some years teaching in a Nursery School - but you know, the rhymes and songs sung with those children still pop into my head from time to time.  My OH says I have a 'Silly song for every occasion'
Ever since I got this cute die set I've been singing the elephant song t's a good job there's no sound on my blog, eh?

I've used the Ella-Fant Etched Dies from the My Little Red Wagon collection by Debi Adams for this card, which will be on it's way to a VERY special, and VERY brave little baby girl for her first birthday


Info
The papers I've used are from a download set by Pininkie, via Etsy
I used twine and scraps of the papers to make the bunting and added a satin ribbon and bow
I added some dimension behind the heads of the elephants by adhering them first onto small box hinges made from scrap card.

Here's the die set I used this time:
 Ella-Fant Etched Dies from the My Little Red Wagon collection by Debi Adams (Spellbinders)

As you can see, you don't just get the shapes I used on this card, there are alternative 'head and ears' shape and a little water jet too.
So darned cute!
 
  That's all for this time - thank you for visiting, if you click on This Link  you'll find yourself at the Spellbinders store where you will be tempted by lots of lovely dies, stamps and much much more!


Happy Crafting

16 comments:

Dawn said...

This is just so very cute. xxx

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Kathy
Oh my - how cute are these dies! Love the alternative heads. The colours you've used are soft and gorgeous. Beautiful card. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous card those elephants are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

Kathy this is gorgeous and cute
Gr Karin

Laine said...

These are so cute Kathy. Such cute images, colours and papers.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

This is oh so cute Kathy. I love the papers you've used, great colours. Cathy x

Kate M said...

Beautiful papers and fabulous dies - a great selection.
Love your card - so cute!!
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

these elephants are super cute, great work

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty card, love the cute elephants and gorgeous papers.

Sylv xx

Shabneez said...

Super cute elephants! Love this one Kathy xxx

Andree said...

This is an adorable card Kathy. Those elephants are so sweet xx

Elisabeth Hogarth Designs said...

A great die set and a beautiful card

Karenzkardz said...

Aww soo cute xx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card Kathy, those wee elephants are so cute x

Adele said...

Oh so cute, love your colour choice too. xx

Katie said...

Adorable card