Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Rabbit Pie

Hello

Just a quick post from me today (whoop-whoop I hear you say), because I need to find out whether my crafting mojo has lost itself under the piles of discarded card, paper and what-have-you that's about to topple off the desk.

This is a little Easter card made using the March LO from the Sketch File.  I admit I took a few liberties with the sketch, but then, I often do.  I think sketches are there to spark ideas so that's ok, isn't it?


Info
Blue inked background using a couple of Distress Inks
Grass is stencilled using a trio of different shades of green ink
Rabbits are a dies set by Joanna Sheen (aren't they cute?) - I sponges some fawn ink over a scrap of white Bazzill card to give a mottled 
rather and solid colour
Their tails are White Ice Stickles and I added a bit of pale pink pen 
to their ears and noses
Their Burrow entrance is a die-cut circle of brown card (Spellbinders Nesties)
Sentiment is pc generated and matted onto navy blue card.
Here's the sketch
The Sketch File - March 2017

That's it.  Told you I'd be quick!

Thank you for popping by
 

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous Easter card. I love the bunnies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cute Kathy
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Those rabbits are just precious cute card

Laine said...

Very cute Kathy!
x

Andree said...

A wonderful card Kathy. I love the watercolour effect background for those cute bunnies xx

Karenzkardz said...

Cute card xx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Lovely card, those bunnies are adorable x

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card Kathy. Those bunnies are adorable. Cathy x