Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Dots....

Anice ill be on Create and Craft TV again later in the week, this time she'll be showing her sets of "Our Betty" clear stamps, along with the wonderful Craft the Year Away CD.  Check the website for the most up-to-date info on when to get a coffee and settle down to watch, or when you need to set your recorder!

There was something about seeing all those wonderful Rainbow Polka Dot colours in the brand new Download Collection that meant I just had to make an "Elmer" card!
 The elephant is a giant version of one of the digi images from the last CD "Colour Me Happy - he's so adorable!  
I couldn't resist giving him a pun-ful notice to carry!
Next is one of my cards for the Create and Craft show.  As you all know stamping and colouring are not my forte so please don't judge too harshly! 
I've printed the white on lilac and lilac on white papers from the Rainbow Polka Dots download on either side of my card, then cut out using the Wobble Card template from Craft the Year Away CD
The bouquet of flowers and the sentiment stamp are both from the "Your Special Day" stamp set.

I've also used coiled paper roses, pearl brads, tiny gems, Seam Binding, Nesties Scalloped Ovals dies.
Thank you for looking in today - I'll catch up with all the blogs as soon as I can

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Kathy! It has been quite a long time... Hope all is well! ~hugs~

SueH said...

Oh wow Kathy, you’re certainly making the most of this new download. The colours are so bright and cheery and you’ve made some beautiful cards with it.
I especially love the three flowers with the ribbon stems…it’s so pretty.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. I relay hope to be back and joining in the fun again soon.

Happy Crafting!
Sue
X
PS. Is that room finished yet?