Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Two for Crafty Templates


I knew there was some crafty things I still had to blog. 
I've just realised I've not added my latest Crafty Templates projects so will put that right over the next couple of days.  
This time Leo has created lots of lovely templates with a bit of an outdoorsy/Summer garde sort of feel. There are birdies and flowers and blossom, plus some sunshine and surfboarding templates thrown in for good measure.
My first is a card using a really lovely flowers in vase template. I love the simple, stylish look of this one.  I cut the little flower shape three times for each flower and curled the petals up before using a brad to secure them together.  These papers and the lettering stickers are all part of the Crafty Goodies kit which is available as an extra to the template collection
Next is an envelope type thing I made to send some vouchers as a birthday present.  The vouchers were too long to do my usual type of holder so I had to improvise and add some side flaps to make the envelope work.
This border flower template caught my eye immediately I opened up my DT template set and is still my favourite.  I cut it in various layers so that I got plenty of dimension and could use several of those lovely papers from the Goody bag,  The letters are more stickers from the Goody Kit too
You can find everything you need to know about Crafty Templates and Crafty Goodies by clicking HERE
You'll always find something you like in one of Leo's kits and of course, once you've got them they're yours to print off and use as often as you like.

Right, I've just realised that I should have been making pages for a fat book rather than spending all weekend playing...ooops!  I suppose I should go and get on with it then
Thanks for popping by

4 comments:

Karen said...

hee hee my machine is called Florrie!!! Will check the photo prompt stuff in a mo.

I do like those cards....pretty colour combo XXX

tracy said...

lovely crafting kathy :) liking the colours too :)

Kim Dellow said...

Stunning Kathy, gorgeous flowers. Kim

Traceyr said...

Liking these cards Kathy - muted colours.

:)