Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagged by Paula

7 Things

so these are the rules...
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!OK, here goes...

1. I've got a bit of a phobia about manhole covers and other "doors" in the ground - I avoid standing/walking on them wherever possible
2. I hate nuts .........
3. but love expensive, Belgian praline chocolates
4. At this moment I've got a sore middle finger which makes typing difficult
5. I can't remember the last time I had a bath
6. But I love my shower and I'll love it more when we get that flippin bathroom sorted!
7. I love cappuccino, don't care if it's trendier to ask for all those weird and wonderful styles of coffee - just give me a good CAPPUCCINO! And on the same subject, PLEASE get it right - cappuccino does not mean coffee made with all milk grrrrr - no, that's just YUK

Okay, so who to tag - well checking around the blogs this morning I see this one is all over the place - so I'll leave it to you - if you've not been tagged already, then consider yourself tagged now!

Back later with some stuff I've been making. If I can get the downloader on the camera to work....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm at number 7, that sounds more like a latte lol or a flat white, if you have that much milk. Ouch at your sore finger. oh I love to have a bath at least once a week. oh Kathy those choccies sounds devine.

Gillian said...

I'm with you Kathy, if you are going to have Coffee, it needs to be just perfect!..

Paula J Atkinson said...

I adore nuts especially in chocolate. But then my dad is of the won't eat a tomato but loves tinned ones with fried breakfast!!!

Pearl said...

Hi Kathy

So sorry havent been able to make my rounds around blogs as much as I'd love to , hun !


Hope your erhms middle finger ( gosh that doesnt sound quite rite in the wrong context if u know what i mean ! lol naughty naughty ! ) is better now !

what gorgeous creations you have here now ! beautiful !

love the good luck sassafras lass card ! gotta lurve those papers !


catch u later !

Pearl

Paula said...

I'm with you on number 1 - I annoy so many people in London by going round anything that could potentially collapse. And if it's see through, I can't look at it.
But I'm not scared of height. Just odd I think.

Di said...

I hate those piers with gaps between the boards. Can't imagine what fear I would feel up Blackpool Tower with a glass floor. Nightmare!!!

But I do love nuts, especially almonds and pecans.

Di