Tuesday, October 06, 2026

September Card Chain, Beach Hut Bliss

 Hello,

Its reveal time for the September Card Chain Challenge. You can see them all HERE. 

This time I've sent my card to Jo here in the UK, and received this beautiful card from Gail in Canada
 
For my card I chose to use the Outdoors theme.- because it was the perfect excuse for another beach hut project!, and I just couldn't resist!

A couple of months ago I made a similar scene in a shadow box frame and enjoyed it so much that I thought it would work for a card too.

  
 I do love using digital papers, I tend to buy via Etsy because its so quick and there's so much to choose from.  Using digital papers allows you to customise the sizes of the images you print or even crop them to a better ratio for your project.
You can also print more than one copy, so its easy to build dimension into certain parts of your picture.

As well as using the digis and hand-cutting various elements I added tiny shells, beads, wooden items and leaves etc to build up my picture, And of course some Glitter Glue for some bling.  
 
I've collected the ephemera from all over the place over the last few years, but in case you're interested here's the details for the papers, which I bought from FantasyaDigitals via Etsy
:
 I love these papers! They print really nicely - I just used some white textured Bazzill card to print on.
 
This is the framed picture I made a while back to try out the Shadow Box Punch 
 
To join in the chain for October add your link to the list - you will send a card to the person who signed up before you. then wait to receive one from the person who signed up after you.  Don't worry, instructions are sent out to everyone who joins the chain  

 Materials

White Bazzill card for printing
Seaside ephemera from various sources 
Versa cube ink pads  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
 
Just a Note
 
If you buy paper craft goodies, such as dies, stencils, stamps etc you may like to use my Spellbinders link  

  THIS is my Affiliate link to the Spellbinders store 
-  you can use it to access the store whenever you buy from Spellbinders
It doesn't cost you anything, but I may get a little reward for pointing you there.
There's a UK based shop now, so you can use the 'Visit Our UK Store' button at the top right of any page on the Spellbinders site  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, and please come back soon!
 
 Kathy xx
 
 

No comments: